Wednesday, November 13, 2013

WOYWW 232

I've been AWOL for a few weeks, too busy at work and no time to play, although my craft table is busy and I do have something on the go but I can't photograph it as its for a display of sorts. I also acquired a Mac desktop and the day after my laptop died, so I've been fighting with this Mac and not being able to find my photos etc, very frustrating indeed. I know when I eventually learn how to use it it will all be ok, consequently I have had to revert to the windows portion of Mac each time I want to do something with my photos. I need more patience LOL

I had a birthday last Saturday so I wanted to show you what I got myself for my birthday with hubby's permission (well its too late now for him to back down hahaha, well I do earn my own money so its half from him, the approval half).
Dies I thought were too cute to resist
Embellishments to die for
Love this local stamp company, they have some great illustrators
More stamps
..and washi tape

Then to bring me down to earth I drove into the garage door last night and damaged it, we rent the house so now we have to pay for it. 
I am upset that I was too short to life the door up enough so it wouldn't slide down.
I am upset that the owners did not fix the electrics on it when we moved in and still haven't and maybe this wouldn't have happen.
I am grateful that it only  hit the roof rack on the car and didn't damage the car.
Well that makes hubby and I on an even keel now cos he put a huge scrape down the wheel arch one day and didnt tell me LOL

Linking up with Julia's Stamping Ground to travel vicariously around the world and see some wonderful desks and craft items.

If you live in Australia and are a card maker or not a card maker please read my request for 
and if you can contribute I would be ever so grateful.




21 comments :

Eliza said...

Such awesome stash for your birthday, Belated Birthday greetings to you. As for the garage door make the owner put it through as an insurance claim all you have to do is pay the excess then, not so bad. He has to have the insurance it is mandatory when renting.

Hope you have a better week and thanks for visiting.

Happy WOYWW & Happy Crafting
Eliza & Yoda 2

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday. Now, that's one fantastic haul of goodies you purchased. Sorry to hear about the garage door. #13

voodoo vixen said...

Sorry about the garage door, that was a bit of bad luck you could have done without but look at all the stuff you got for your birthday! Lovely stamps, the humming bird one is fabulous, all the washi tape and pearl studs... think you did good girl! Annette #5

Sandy said...

Thanks for showing me those fantastic stamps had not heard of that company before and love the art ones you have there.. Love Washi tape and that birdcage one is just adorable.. Happy Belated Birthday..
Happy WOYWW
Sandy :) #18

Helen said...

Happy Birthday for last week, what gorgeous birthday treats you got yourself! I like those kind of presents best! Hope you sort out the garage. Helen 17

SusanLotus said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you! :)

You have some amazing crafting stuff there...

Have a nice day!
Sussie

Neil said...

Hi there. Just popping my head round the door to say hi.
Thanks for the peek into your creative world today. Lovely new goodies to enjoy too.
Hope you have a good week too.
Neil#39

sara j said...

Your are absolutely correct - those embellishments are to die for. What a good shopper you are!!! All sorts of wonderful goodies and just your taste and style. I'm guessing one day you will laugh about the garage door....we were just laughing yesterday about the time I lost my keys - in the car - and it was a major crises. Oh well. We all do it. Hope you have a good week ahead and Happy Birthday!!! Sara j #43

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by today. I don't know yet what the sketch is or will be, I love to scribble then go with the flow. I'm jealous of your goodies, I'm sure you will have loads of fun with them and Happy Birthday for last week.
Have a great week. Happy Crafting De De #37

Unknown said...

first happy late birthday.. I also have been mia.. but we are all here this week and thats a plus.. love your goodies and the stamps are awesome. Thanks for sharing your photos and bright blessing to you and yours. Roberta 68

Glenda said...

You had quite a shopping spree! You made out like a bandit. Happy Birthday...Glenda #70

shazsilverwolf said...

Wow! What a haul. Congrats on the birthday, commiserations on the car. That Stamp it Australia's stamps are awesome- they need to find themselves a retailer over her, lol.Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #21 xx

Unknown said...

Oh my! What awesome birthday goodies! Happy birthday, too! Hope the garage door isn't expensive! Happy WOYWW!
Carol N #76

Krisha said...

Belated birthday wishes!! What a haul of treasures you got. Never seen Cottage Cut dies before, really like the ones you chose. Stamps are fantastic. So many things that I haven't seen in CA.
Tough luck about the car.
Thanks for the earlier visit this week.
Krisha #4

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! You got some lovely art supplies, wow!
Thanks for sharing!

Cheers
Gabriele 58

Carole said...

Happy belated birthday ...what a fun assortment of goodies. Happy snooping Carole #97

Caro said...

Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday! What a lovely selection of goodies you have. Enjoy playing. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW. Caro x (#72)

Sharon Madson said...

Happy belated birthday! What fun goodies! That Washi tape is wonderful, and all the rest, too! Sorry about the garage door. Thanks for the peek!
Sharon
#52

Claire Grantham said...

Great birthday stash haul! Happy Birthday to you. No matter about the garage, it's only money..happy and healthy is what counts :) Cx #29

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! What a lot of gorgeous stuff you "adopted" for your craft stash! Love all the intricate dies and unique stamps and washi . . . Good luck getting used to your new computer -- that can be frustrating. ~ Laura #16

glitterandglue said...

Wow! What a lovely birthday present! Have fun playing with it all - in between learning how to find things on your new computer.
Margaret #42