Wednesday, June 11, 2014

WOYWW #262

So I finally visited the craft store near me, almost walking distance,
that I have avoided for the last 3 months since moving here.

The lady was very friendly and we chatted and I spent.
It was all her fault, she kept showing me stuff she had made or they had in their classes
and I fell in love with them all. Wouldn't you?
Well considering the last time I bought anything crafty was October last year
I think I have been a good girl.
This is what I got...some must haves...my Spellbinders dies that I dont think I own
well if I do someone special will be getting them (I don't think she reads my blog)
My favourite buy from this lot is the fuschia stamp from Judikins, I love Fuschia
plants and have always looked for this stamp and it was on sale for $10 wooooooohoooo
Well I landed in hospital on the weekend while hubby went camping with the family. Had a massive headache that was unlike any headache I'd experienced and scared the beegeebies out of me. Had every test under the sun and I looked like a pin cushion. They couldn't get any blood out of me and finally when they did it spilt everywhere and scared the heck out of me.
Hop on over to Julia's Stamping Ground to see more desk and gardens or working areas of crafters around the world

4 comments :

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Bridget - maybe you are allergic to spending on craft supplies???;-). Not a 'nice' experience at all, especially being on your own :-(.
Blessings
Maxine

Eliza said...

Bridget, please take care of yourself maybe this is a reaction to purchasing supplies your system couldn't handle being away from purchasing for so long. Like a knee jerk reaction. I do have to say that little roller thing that removes the bits from dies I have been after one of them for ages and non of the shops here have it. Well the shops that are worth shopping in. You take it easy and drink lots of fluids. My thoughts are with you, sending you cyber hugs.

Hugs Eliza & Yoda

Shoshi said...

Hope you are feeling a lot better now after your alarming experience, Bridget! Very worrying. Your new stash looks very exciting!

I'm not participating in WOYWW atm as too busy with other stuff, and trying to recover from my hubby's retirement celebrations. We're going away on Friday for our first holiday in 4 years which is exciting. I have been quite busy in my ARTHaven though, and have a few bits and pieces to show, if you are interested in popping by and having a look at a few recent posts!

Take care of yourself hun.
Shoshi

Evelyn S. said...

I'm a week late reading this....what in the world did the doctors decide after your trip to the hospital??? As for your purchases...they look wonderful! I keep buying although my room is full, full, full of things I haven't even used. Just ordered the Spellbinders Feathers die set. I do plan to use it. :-)