Friday, July 11, 2014

Ozpig

We went to a caravan and camping show last month and boy did it open my eyes up to REAL camping. Amazing campervans and buses that I fell in love with and wanted to live in.



I started eating again...hahaha just kidding...I've started photographing my food again.
I made steamed fish with shallots and ginger, tempura vegetables and rice and ginger/shallots condiment. I spent 6 hours doing the above and the Mediterranean dish below. It took me 4 hours to get coals on the Ozpig fireplace we acquired at the Caravan and Camping Show last week.
It took me 2 hours to prepare all the food, then 4 hours to get coals in the fireplace. I was so glad I had nothing else to do, well I did but oh well



1 comment :

kiwimeskreations said...

Yummy food, but what a performance with the ozpig!!
Blessings
Maxine